Grand Golden Line G850
The flagship of the GRAND fleet - Golden Line G850
The flagship 8.5 meter Day Cruiser is a luxury RIB in a classic layout encompassing generous sunbathing areas at bow and stern, ergonomically designed helm and passenger seating.
U-form seating to the rear easily accommodates a number of passengers who’ll feel the benefit of the large compartment at the forward end of the steering console. Moulded steps leads down to the compartment what can hold both a marine WC and a sink.
A deep ‘V’ hull offers fantastic stability and the boat combines superb driving and precision handelling with style and safety.
Here is a link to the overview of August 2017 review in Powerboat and RIB Magazine (available shortly). If you'd like more information please contact us.
- Deep V fiberglass hull with transom extensions, bow towinf eye and self bailing transom
- Hypalon tubes
- Anchor locker and bow locker compartment
- Bow step plate with two cleats
- Steering console CL-21 with front lifting seat, windshield, handrail and glove box
- Helm and passenger SD-21 folding seats with hatch cover
- U-Form rear seating with 2 side lockers, soft cushions and high seat back
- Stern locker with large access panel and gas springs
- Two stern hand rails, cleats and towing eyes
- Build in fuel system with 300L tank and sender
GRAND LUXE features
- Two swimming platforms with folding ladder for one or two engines
- Two rear rope hatches
- Stainless steel bow rails
- Waterski towing arch with GRP top
- Electric anchor with lifting mechanism
- Hydrolic steering system
- Cooling drawer
- Water shower set with pump and 10L tank
- Washdown system
- Overall cover, consoles and rear seat covers
- Removable Table with 4 cup holders
- Rear sundeck
- Stainless steel bimini top
- Keel protector
- 2 over pressure valves